This potato salad is. so. good.
I’m not even a potato salad person.
This was such a light and refreshing recipe. It is the perfect side year round but now that we are going into Spring, I’m totally craving this light, flavorful, herby dressing.
It’s also crazy easy to make but everyone will be uber impressed with you!
- 2 lbs. small potatoes
- 1/2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried dill
- 1/2 c. chopped green onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- S & P to taste
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 slices. Lay slices in a large pot, covering potatoes with water (don’t use too much water).
- Cook over medium heat until softened, but not falling apart. They should still have some firmness.
- Keep 1/2 c. of the cooking liquid reserved and drain potatoes.
- In a food processor, add olive oil, parsley, green onion, lemon juice, dill, Dijon mustard, garlic, S & P.
- Process until mostly smooth, pouring mixture over potatoes. It will be really liquid-y but the potatoes soak it up!
- Add the chopped celery to the mixture and toss lightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill and allow the potatoes to soak up the liquid for at least 2 hours.